Monday, November 7, 2011

Wish

I wish you knew how I truly feel.

I wish you knew the day you stopped talking to me because you didn't know what to say... was a day of hurt and confusion.

I wish you knew how I cry myself to sleep every night. Hoping what you once said to me in the moments of friendship were really true.

I wish you knew that I am not a snob. I am climbing an uphill battle of low self-esteem.

I wish you knew that I think of you every day. Wanting to talk to you, but feeling unwelcome.



I do not wish... ever... that you might lose what I have lost.

Never.



You probably won't even read this. You don't even know that I exist.


I wish I had this a year ago to give to you...
http://www.slideshare.net/JOSHFoundation/dos-and-dontsfor-friends-of-bereaved-parents-3995619

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What an awesome slide show. It's nice to know how we can help. The group of us from MLM moved over to FB. Hoping we can get together for coffee again sometime.